Last year Talan and Jason went out to make a snowman and this is what they made. So to keep this tragedy from happening again we decided that they need a snowman kit. We need a cute Frosty snowman
So we spent a Saturday afternoon at grandma Christensen's painting eyes, carrot noses and buttons for our snowman.
Everyone got involved in the painting.
Lincoln would have loved to help, but I didn't want to spend the whole night trying to scrub paint off of him. He was content to just sit and watch Kipper the dog.
Talan showing one of the eyes that he is working on.
Talan finished about 2 buttons and then he needed a snack break.So can you guess who ended up making the rest of the kits. That's right MOM.
Good thing I like doing crafty things. We have been so excited to use our kit, but we have not had a good snow storm since. Maybe they will have to wait until next year. I hope I remember where I put them next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment