I just found this photos on a memory card that was in my carrying case. I loved going to temple square with Jason and Talan. Talan loved walking up to see the Christ sculpture.
While we were walking around the temple. Talan asked "So when do I get to meet President Monson." I so wish that we could do that, but unfortunately we didn't bump into them. However we talked with some darling sister missionaries that told us all about the tabernacle.
The Christmas lights were amazing. I just wish that is was snowy. I remember loving to go to temple square when I was younger. I loved how the lights shown through the snow.
Talan and Jason sitting by the beautiful temple doors. Talan wanted to open them and see what was inside.
I love the reflection pond. It is absolutely amazing with the lights shinning in it.
It was so fun to spend the night with just Talan. We walked around temple square, then Talan wanted to go to The Training Table. He is such a fun age. I am trying to take in every moment and imprint it into my memory. I just wish time would stand still. I know that great things are to come, but I am just loving this time so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment