The weather is getting warmer in Utah and we are loving it. This weekend we jammed as many things as possible into it. First we went to the library to get some new books. We go every two weeks so that we have new bedtime stories each night. Actually we end up reading everyone of them as soon as we get home. I love reading them just as much as the boys do. I hope that they love to read as much as I do. Whenever we go to the library Talan jumps out of the car and runs for the door, he loves to push the button that opens the doors.
First stop, dropping off the old book so that we have room in our bag for some new ones.
Lincoln loves to play in the toy area. This time he found to wooden puzzle pieces and banged them together like symbols while running and screaming as loud as he could though the Library. When we got to the check out desk the Librarian keep apologizing for taking so long to scan our books, what she was really thinking is I can't wait until they leave.
Soon as we get home it is time to read every book that we got. I love snuggling with my boys and reading a story. It makes me feel like a kid again.
Nap Time. I hate that Lincoln sleeps like this. He some how always manages to cover his head with his blankets. So I am up a couple of times at night uncovering it.
This is why I have to do it. It is hard to see but his head is so sweaty.
Our family loves to feed the ducks. We usually go over to the Salem Pond, but this time we went to Flowserve.
As soon as we got out of the car the ducks started towards us. Lincoln loved the ducks. He loved to throw the bread and maybe nibble on a few himself.
Lincoln had so much fun. He giggled the whole time we were there.
There were a ton of ducks.
All the boys practicing their throws.
Talan making sure that the ducks ate all the bread.
Lincoln trying to catch a duck. He loved to chase them around.
So Sad!!!! He cried the whole way home. I guess we will have to feed the ducks more often.
On weekend nights Talan either wants to have family game night of to play Rock Band. So this weekend we rocked out.
Talan on the drums.
Lincoln is our band manager. We is keeping all of our revenue safe.
I guess he wanted a little bit of time in the spot light.
Lincoln singing with dad.
Talan playing. We have fun playing Rock Band as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment