Saturday, November 10, 2012

Our Evenings on the Board Walk


 Every evening after our events we would eat dinner and spend the rest of the evening on the board walk.
 The boys and I doing our silly faces. The board walk at Pacific Beach was exactly what I imagined it to be. I loved the old white wooden roller coaster and the Merry-Go-Round.
 Talan and I loved spending the evenings looking for seashells that had washed ashore.
I think we have enough seashells for all the kids in Utah but we found a bunch of pretty ones. We even found a whole sand dollar.
Jason combed the beach looking for the biggest seaweed he could find.
 Lincoln spent the evenings pretending to be a train and running down the tire tracks made by the lifeguard trucks.
 I love that you can still see the footprints behind us. I loved these quite evenings with my family.
One evening we walked all the way down to the pier and the boys had fun climbing on the giant rocks.
Every night we would stop and watch the sun go down over the waves and the surfers enjoying the last few waves of the day. I wish I could wind down every day with a leisurely walk down the beach. I would be in heaven and so would my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment