Talan had his end of year preschool program this week and we had so much fun spending the afternoon with him. This years theme was Island Girls and Pirates. This year beside a program she had a parents playdate. We got to spend the afternoon playing and doing crafts with Talan. I think he really enjoyed an afternoon with just us.
Talan and I at the fishing pond.We object of the games was to see who can catch the most fish in one minute. Talan won but only by one fish.
One of the cutest fisherman around.
Talan and I working on this pirate hat.
We had to make a hat and necklace to wear for the program.
Talan just before the program.
Talan doing the ARG!!!!
Mrs Jackie always puts on the cutest program.
The kids singing some of the Pirate songs they learned this year.
Talan and his best preschool friend Evan. They were lucky to be in the same class for the last 2 years. To bad Evan won't be going to Sage Creek with Talan.
Talan and Mrs Jackie. Talan has learned so much this year and is defiantly ready to move on to Kindergarten. We are so gratefully to Mrs Jackie and all the hard work she puts in to make sure the kids will be successful when they start school. It is kind of a bitter sweet day, my little guys is moving on to "real" school. I am going to miss having him home all day but his is ready to move on so I guess that mean we are doing an okay jobs as parents. We are so proud of you Talan you are excelling in so many ways. You have such a bright future and I hope you always remember how special you are to me and work hard to achieve all of your dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment