Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

I can't believe that Talan is already graduating Preschool. Next year I have to send him to "Real" school. I don't know if I am ready but he is sure excited to go to Kindergarten.
I told myself I was going to be strong and not cry when I dropped him off, but as I watched him walk down those stairs for the last time it brought tears to my eyes. I finally realized how fast he is growing up and how I need to make the most of this time.

 Talan receiving his diploma.
 Talan loves his preschool but he is ready for summer fun.
Talan, I am so proud of you! You have a love for learning and I hope it is a trait that you will always keep.
Talan's final report card. He is doing so well in school. 
 End of  Year Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing you learned about at school?
~ Pluto not being a planet, just a star.
2. What is your favorite thing that you do at school?
~Playing with Evan.
3. Who are the friends that you like to play with?
~ Sadie, Evan, Landon and Lucy
4. What was your favorite field trip?
~ The Planetarium at BYU.
5. What was your least favorite thing about preschool?
~Nothing (I like everything)
6. What was your favorite snack?.
~The cookies I brought.
7. What was your favorite toy to play with at preschool?
~House (Because I get to be the dog.)
 This is the learning room and the play area.
This is the exercise room at Talan's preschool. They also have a computer room, but I didn't get a photo. We are so lucky to have Mrs Jackie, she has taught Talan so much these last two years.


1 comment: