Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

 Mother's Day was great this year. As soon as Talan was awake he was in my bed with a card that he made.
 He was so proud that he made the card all by himself. He wrote all the words and drew all the pictures. On the cover he drew a Train.

Some of the many goodies that my boys got me. They sure know me well. Talan picked out the cute new skirt for me to wear to church. Jason said that he had a hard time choosing between the skirt and a Pink Panther shirt he thought I would like. But with a little gentle persuasion from dad he chose the skirt. He also made me a Message Center at preschool.
 Me and my miracle. I am so grateful to be his mom. He keeps me on my toes and there is never a dull moment when Lincoln is around. I love his high spirited personality. He is my loving ball of fire and I wouldn't have it any other way.
 My cute little guys.
 I love that Talan still loves to play with his mom. I know one day he won't think I am so cool but for right now I am still fun to hang out with. Talan is such an amazing boy. Anyone who comes in contact with Talan always tells me what a special kid he is. His primary teacher calls him her angel. I think Talan sometimes teaches me more about life than I teach him. He seems to be an old spirit in a young body. At 5 he already has learned what life is really about.
 I am so thankful for Jason. He helps me so much and I don't think I could do it with out him.
Everyday I am so thankful that I get to be mom to these two special boys. They are the world to me and I try to remember to take in all these special moments while they are young. Some days are trying but I wouldn't trade them in for anything. I am so blessed to have a mom who has taught me how to be patient and to love others unconditionally.

1 comment:

  1. Love the posts! And your hair is SOOOOOO long in these pics! (will you guys all please give up the secret) :)

    ReplyDelete