The boys and I were so board today. The weather is bad and we are tired of being in the house.We tried to brainstorm some thing to do but nothing seemed to work. We are not going to Jumping Jacks because someone will end up sick. We thought about the library but that only last about 5 minutes because I get too embarrassed when Lincoln take off running and screaming as loud as he can while pulling books of the shelves. I am surprised we have not been ban yet. I would love to go shopping at the mall. It would be alright until I wanted to try something on. I hate trying something on when the boys are with me. You have to try and fit that huge stroller in that tiny room. Then you are trying to dress while holding the door so your oldest doesn't open it and with your other hand you are holding you 18 month old so he doesn't crawl under the wall into the next stall. So shopping is out. We finally decided that we would pretend that it is summer and have an inside picnic.
We jumped in the car and hit the McDonald's Dive Thru.
The boys had a great time. Talan always makes you feel like Mom of the Year. He keep telling me Mom. this is the best picnic ever. We should do it again when dad gets home.
I should get a pat on the back. I had a salad even though those salty fries with sweet and sour sauce kept calling my name.
As you can see the food didn't stay on the blanket. Oh-well at least we are having a good time and the sofa will wipe up.
The best part of the picnic was the cars that came in the kids meals.
After lunch we had a few car races. Talan named his car Snar and Lincoln's car "Lighting McQueen" I am not sure were Snar came from. Talan made sure to get out the markers and write Snar on his car, because all race cars have their name on the side.
Get on your mark, Get set, GO!!!
Lincoln and his car.
While Talan and I where racing we found out that the cars are interchangeable. You can put the front on one car and the back of the other. Talan showing off the car that we interchanged.
Talan wanted to make sure that my picture was on blog so he took this picture and told me that I had to put it on so everyone could see. Me at my best. Tee-shirt no make-up etc... We had a fun day today but we are sure wishing that spring would come so we could ride our bikes and go for a walk to the park.
Please come Spring.
I wish I was at the picnic and not working! Love Talan's comments
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for giving me something to look at while at work.....I am so bored!
ReplyDelete