Since it was General Conference Sunday we decide to go for a ride through the Nebo Loop to see the leaves. Grandma, Grandpa, Jenny, Gary and Shirley came on long with us.
The first stop was the Grotto. The boys love to hike up to it and throw rock in the water. The canyon was so busy. I am sure everyone wanted to see the beautiful leaves.
The whole group at the waterfall.
The leaves were amazing, the weather perfect and it smelled of fall.
Lincoln liked to walk up and down these stairs.
Lincoln had to stop for a little break.
At the summit looking down.
The devil's kitchen. It is amazing that this is up Payson canyon. It look like somewhere you would see down by St George.
Lincoln was so tired that Jason had to carry him while we hiked to the Devil's Kitchen.
On the way home we got a flat tire. Lucky for us we were less than 2 miles from home. Jason and Talan put the spare on and we made it home.
Talan had a great time helping dad with the tire. He was covered in grease/dirt.
I wish this photo was better. This is the view from my back porch. I love my view of Maple Mountain especially during the fall. I hope that no one ever builds behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment