Our last morning on our beloved balcony. The upgrade to Platinum was all worth it. I would pay the extra money even if this view was the only upgrade you got. The photos just don't do it justice. I loved waking up and feeling the breeze off the ocean, smelling the saltwater and hearing the waves crashing against the shore. It was sensory overload.
This is my sad face. Jess and I were joking around wishing our husbands could be transferred to Playa Del Carmen and we would just live at the Grand Sunset Princess.
Oh how we will miss you!!! Lucky for us a storm was blowing in, that made it a tiny bit easier to be going home.
We met up with Ash and Jeremy to do a little last minute shopping and grab a snack before the airport.
Then we sat out in the courtyard and enjoyed our last few hours of Paradise.
On our way upstairs to check out.
I had to stop in the gift shop to see if there was anything else I needed. How about a shirt clip like the ones that were popular in the 80's.
Our last group photo while waiting for the transfer service to take us to the airport.
Jason and I were the last to leave so we had to wait for a couple of hours in the lobby waiting for our ride. Jason decided he would catch a few Z's. Mexico was awesome, but I was missing my 2 cute little boys. It was especially hard to leave Lincoln because he had an ear infection and was not a happy camper when we left. The whole trip was amazing and there were very few hiccups we will defiantly be back again. We are not saying Good Bye to the Grand Sunset Princess, simply We will see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment