Preschool is wrapping up for the year. Today Talan came home with his end of year report card. He did a great job and is improving in every catagory. This is how he did this year:
I am developing exceptionally well in this area:
Academic Development (ABC's numbers etc) He even got an extra plus in this area!
Child is cooperative with the teacher.
Respectful of class rules
My Progress in very good in this area:
Social Behavior(Kind, takes turns,enjoys friends)
Responsible use and clean up of school supplies and toys
Participation in group activities, games and discussions.
Self care skills (bathroom duties, nose care shoes coat, etc.)
Fine Motor skills (use of crayons, Scissors glue etc)
Computer use and skill development
I am becoming skilled in this area"
Listening skills & Following directions
Uses time well (Play Time/Work Time)
Gross Motor Skills (Balance, Hop, Skip Etc)
Emotions (cheerful, able to detach from parent, stable in most situations)
Talan had nothing in the categories of :This area is still a little difficult for me or This is very challenging for me. I am so proud of Talan, he is excelling at school. I wonder if the teacher ever gave out lower grades and I know she does because the first semester Talan got a "this is still a little difficult for me" in academics. Now he has "I'm developing exceptionally well in this area" and even an extra plus. He is at the head of his class in academics. He is reading 3-4 letter words and can sound out just about anything if he wants to sit down and do it. We are still working on his gross motor skills. (Unfortunately his mom is not the most coordinated person so he probably inherited that from me.) We are going to enroll him in karate and see if that well help. Talan has enjoyed preschool so much this year and has excelled in so many areas. I couldn't be prouder of him. His teacher also wrote this little note on his report card:
Talan is such a gentle little soul, We love him so much! He is progressing in every way and gaining new confidence daily. Thanks so much for sharing him this year. We are looking forward to more exciting opportunities next year.
Keep up the good work Talan. We are so proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment