My birthday was back in February and I never did our questioneer for this year. Better late than never.
Birthday Questioner:
1. What is your favorite movie you watched this year?
The Hangover
2. What is your most memorable event this year?
Going to all of Jason's softball games. The kids had so much fun and the adults enjoyed watching the game and chatting.
3. Where do you want to be in 5 years from now?
Where I am now. I love the age the kids are now and life is good.
(Maybe have Jason home more and my little ones staying little forever.)
4. What is your favorite color?
Black (simple, chic, classic and my favorite slimming)
5. What is your favorite song this year?
The Dog Days of Summer
6. What would your quote/Motto be for the coming year?
Live in the moment. I am always worring about what is to come or what I wish I would have done different.
7.If you could re-live one day from your past, what day would it be?
The day/year that Jason and I met. We had so much fun!
8. Who has inspired you most in your life?(why)
Lincoln~Becuase he taught me to never give up.
9. What is the most important thing you would want to teach you children?
1.We do Hard Things.
( you always need to challenge yourself that is how you grow. Step out of your comfort zone.)
2. Treat others how you want to be treated.
10.Favorite Sport to watch?
Football (i guess if I have to pick one)
11. Mountain Hideaway or Beach House?
Beach House
12. Sweet Treat or Salty Treat?
Sweet Treat
13. What is the worst thing you ever ate?
Beets and Ice Tea
14. What is your pet peeve?
People being late or picking at their skin.
15. What is the most embaressing tv show you would admit to watching?
River Monsters and Ice Road Truckers. (Jason makes fun of me becuase I will pick out some girlie movie to watch and I fall asleep. But he will wake up at midnight and find me watching River Monsters.) I need to stop watching River Monster before we go to Mexico after seeing all of those mean fish you will never want to get in the water again.
16. What did you want to be when you were young?
A gray haired cheerleader, a weather girl or a librarian.
17.What has been your favorite college class?
Marketing
18. What scares you the most?
Ferrets: They are like furry snakes that chase you.
19. If you HAD to change your name, what would your name be?
Gina (Inside Joke)
20.What is something funny or unique that people wouldn't know about you.?
I hate to were socks in the house.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment