Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Boating Fun


The Bogards invited us out on their new toy and we had so much fun boating around Utah Lake. Talan gave it a thumbs up.
I was a little worried that Lincoln wouldn't like boating but I was wrong he loved it.
Me and the Hubby a little wind blown but having fun.
Lincoln stealing a drink of my Pepsi. 
Jeremy took Jason for a crazy ride on the tube, a couple of times he caught a little air.
Talan and I were amazed that Jason managed to stay on the whole time.
I must have gotten nominated as Boat Nanny. Good thing I adore all of these kiddos.
I am not sure why Ash and I decided to got out on the tube after Jason's adventure but it was a blast.
Most of the kids floating on the tube, Lincoln was too busy pretending to drive the boat. 
We are so thankful that we have such fun friends who are willing to share all of their fun toys with us. Talan is still talking about how Ashley let him drive the boat. He did a great job even if mid way though the ride back to the marina he made a huge circle in the lake. We are excited for many more fun boating trips with the Bogards.

1 comment: