Thursday, June 14, 2012

Here Fishy, Fishy

After I caught my first fish while camping I have become a fishing addict. When we got home from camping I made everyone hurry and help get everything cleaned up so I could go fishing. So that evening we went up to Spanish Fork Reservoir.
 
Lincoln decided he wanted to try his skill at fishing.
Talan looking sad because Lincoln doesn't want to give up his pole. Talan loves to fish and is really good at casting.
What a cute little fisherman.
Grandma Jones came up to watch the boys fish. Talan wanted to keep the sun out of her eyes so he put his hat on her.
Grandpa Jones enjoying the lake.
I love the view of the valley from the lake.
How did I get all wet? Oh yeah, I went in after the fish.
Lincoln is bound and determined to catch a fish.
Fishing has become one of my favorite things to do in the evening. I love to go up to the Reservoir and enjoy the cool air and the view of the valley. The kids like the Reservoir to because when they get board of fishing they can play on the playground. Fishing is a great family activity because it give us uninterrupted time to talk and just hang out together. None of us really like to eat  fish, so I always feel bad when we have to keep a fish because it will just go to waste.

1 comment:

  1. Drop the fish off to me if you won't eat it. We love it!

    ReplyDelete