Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Utah Grizzlies

Our family is so tired of winter. We are sick of being stuck in the house, so when the Bogards invited us to dinner and a Hockey game to celebrate Joe's Birthday how could we say no. 1st stop was at PeiWeis.
The food at PeiWei's is so good, we will  be back.
Talan was so excited to go to the game. When I asked him if he wanted to go to a hockey game he said" yes, but I don't have any skates." I had to explain to him that we would just be watching not playing.
The Bogards!
All of the kids dancing trying to get on the Jumbo-Tron.
We were even lucky enough to have Grizzebee come and sit with us during the game.
Ashley bought all the kids a heart and during the break all the kids got to throw them on the ice. Whosoever heart got closest to the center won a prize. Un-fourtantly none of the kids in our group won.
Jason and Talan enjoying the game.  It was an exciting game, with a bunch of fighting. Talan didn't think that fighting was very sportsman like.
Grizzebee came back a second time to Talan's dismay. He wasn't to fond of Grizzebee, I had to bride him just so I could get this picture.
Grizzebee finally got Talan to come over and give him rocks. Crew on the other hand would have played with Grizzebee all night.
Ashley was the lucky girl of the night. Grizzebee autographed her forehead.
We had a great evening with food, friends and fun. It was so nice to get out of the house for a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. That was lots of fun! How did I end up so lucky to be inked by Grizbee! ha!

    ReplyDelete