Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Lights at Salem Pond

 During our Christmas break we decided to take a ride as see all the Christmas lights. Our first stop was the city park in Spanish Fork.
Next stop was at Salem Pond. Talan wanted to get an up close look at the Nativity. 

 It is so pretty to see the lights reflecting off of the pond.
We love to ride around as see the lights, but I was kind of disappointed that we didn't have any snow. I  love when the lights shine through the snow.
 Even though it was so cold outside we couldn't go to Salem pond and not walk over the bridge. The ducks were so excited when we got out of the car.  I am sure that they thought we had brought them dinner. Lincoln was more excited to see the ducks than to see the lights.
 As we drove home Talan and I were judging people's Christmas Lights on a scale from 1-10. I asked him what he would score Salem Pond and he said it was 100!
It was such a fun evening. I love spending time with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment