Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Time

Talan making some candy-canes and reindeer for his tree.

He has been so busy making decorations for his tree next year we will have to get him a bigger one/
Saturday we decided to venture out to the Festival of Trees. It was fun to see the trees but way too many people for my taste.
The boys loved this cars tree.
The festival had a gingerbread town. Someone had even made the White House out of gingerbread. 
Jason is trying to talk me into doing this tree next year.
Go Raiders. I am laughing thinking that Jason almost had me talked into naming Talan, Raider instead.
I loved the colors on this tree. I wish I could just come up every year and take home an already decorated tree. One less stress for the holiday season.

On night we decided to just spend a relaxing night watching the Polor Express and enjoying popcorn and Hot Chocolate.
The Polor Express was so cute. I can't believe we had never watched it before.
Linx was busy playing football.
He would throw the ball behind the tree and giggle while he crawled under it to retrieve it.
Linx pretending to be a puppy.
On Sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's to make a Christmas Count-down with Brayden.
The boys had a fun time decorating the signs with stickers.
Everyday they will get to take off one Hershey Kiss.
Cutting off the first Kiss.

December is always a busy month around our house. We try and squeeze as much out of the season as we can. We have been busing making crafts for our tress, visiting the Festival of Trees and making a count down. Now when Talan wakes up he wants to know what today's activity is. Such a fun season, I hate to think that January is just around the corner. Can you say Blah and boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment