Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Soccer 2011 " Tigers"

 Talan warming up before the game.
 Talan loved to throw the ball in.
 Talan and Addy with their game faces on.

 Lincoln trying to be part of the team.
 Talan taking a break after trying to pull Lincoln off the field.


Talan and Addy with their medals.
This was Talan's second year playing Soccer and with each game he is improving.The first few games he would just orbit around the kids, but as the season went on he would get in the group and try and kick the ball. When ever the coach asked who wanted to go in Talan would always beg to go on the field. I love his determination as he strives to be a better soccer player. This year the team decided to name their team the Tigers. They ended up not having any girls on their team. One of the kids on his team is also in his preschool class. I asked Talan what his name was and he told me Golbie. I questioned him and asked him if he was sure that is was Golbie not Kolbie. He said no mom it is Golbie. They next day when I dropped him off at preschool I saw the little boy getting dropped off at preschool as his mom was leaving she said Bye Jake. JAKE!!!! not even close to Golbie. Now he has me wondering what the little girls name is that he refers to as Bebe. Talan had a great time playing soccer and is excited to play it again next year. Way to go Talan.

No comments:

Post a Comment