Talan loves to sleep in our bed. He used to come in and wake us up and ask if he could sleep with us and we would say no and put him back in bed. Well as he has gotten older he has learned not to wake us up but just crawl up the middle of the bed while we are sleeping. Most of the time we don't realize that he has climbed in bed until we wake up in the morning. However tonight he decided to ask if he could sleep with us. We said no and that he needed to go back and get in his bed. So a few minutes later I went in to check on him and found an empty bed. I got nervous. Jason and I started looking all over the house for him.
Lucky for us Jason noticed this small foot sticking out from under the bed.
I guess since we told him he couldn't sleep in our bed he decided to sleep under our bed.
Good Night Talan.
No comments:
Post a Comment