Jess and I decided to load up the kids and go to Thanksgiving Point. When we got there it was $2.00 Tuesday and the line for farm country was our the door and going around the building. So we decided we needed a Plan B.
Plan B turned out to be the Bean Museum at BYU. We walked around all the exhibits and did the little activities they have through out the museum.
I think the little boys like the trains.
My favorite thing was this HUGE Kodiak Bear. I would hate to run into him in the forest.
The Kodiak Bear made the other bears look nice and cuddly.
The Africa exhibit.
This is Shasta the Liger. I remember seeing Shasta when I was Talan's age. She used to be displayed at the Hogle Zoo.
The Boys.
Next stop was the Paleontaology Museum. It was not very big, but we did get to see a few dino bones.
It is hard to imagine this giant animals roaming the earth.
This was the giant crocodile.
We had a good afternoon even if it didn't go as planned. All of the kids were well behave even if they had been in the car for almost an hour. We are going to try the Thanksgiving Point outing again because the kids wanted to ride the horses. Hopefully the line will not be so long.
When we got home Lincoln was so tired he went in our walk-in closet, shut the door and fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment