Lincoln and Talan watching a movie.
Lincoln saying Cheese for the camera.
Lincoln learned to say Night Night when he was about 1 year old. It is so cute to hear him say it.
Lincoln always falls to sleep with something over his head. It worries me so much, so I am constantly check on him and pulling blankets off his head.The other day I found Lincoln asleep in Talan's room. He had pulled Talan's pillow off Talan's bed and instead of laying his head on the pillow, he put the pillow on his head.
The boys wanted to watch a movie in our room so we let them one night. When I went in to check on them this is what I found. Looks comfy.
Bed time at our house is always an interesting experience. Some nights they boys end up in Talan's bed with the portable DVD player watching movies, other nights they are asleep before their heads even hit the pillow. And almost every night Talan tries to sneak in our bed. When he was younger he would come in and tap us until we woke up and then ask if he could get in bed with us. But as soon as he fell back asleep Jason would carry him back to his room. Now that he is older and smarter he by passes the waking us up part and simply climbs up the middle of the bed and falls asleep. Most of the time Jason and I don't realize that he is in bed with us until morning when we wake up. Lincoln on the other hand HATES to sleep in our bed. There have been nights that he has not been feeling well so I have brought him in our bed so that I could be close to him. This always turns into a big mistake. Lincoln spends the whole night pulling my hair out of my ponytail holder, sticking his fingers up your nose or just playing patty cake on your back. He likes to pick on you until you put him back in his bed. When he is tired he just wants to be put in his bed and left alone. Lincoln is also the noisiest sleeper I have ever heard. ALL NIGHT he moans and groans. We use to get up every time we heard him. Now we don't get up unless he cries or moan for more than a couple minutes. I hope this is just a phase a he will quickly our grow it. It would be so nice to get a quite, uninterrupted night of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment